Sunday, January 18, 2009

Homecoming

This weekend was homecoming! Our game was on friday, and so we made shirts that said senior-ita on them. They turned out to be really cute! we went to the game, and than to Ihop after. They had a all-u-can-eat-pancake offer for 5$ - perfect for me and hailey! We had a pancake battle who could eat the most. We both ended up hiding the pancakes from each other to pretend like we ate them all. It was so much fun but my stomach really wanted to kill me that night.
The dance was on saturday. Hailey came pick me up and we went dress shopping. I was not looking for one, but I found this awesome dress to die for! It was like an outlet store and it had tons of cheap brand named dresses! Mine used to be a 109 dollars, but I only paid $ 12!! That made me so happy, and kris was really proud of me :]The only thing about that dress is that it is a few sizes to big, so my dress kept falling down all night and I had to hold on to it real tight.I'm gonna get that fixed... We took a few pictures and than we had dinner with alex and nick at chillis. The dance was pretty boring, but all in all we had a kick butt weekend!










No comments: